http://walkdownthelane.com/lets-talk-turkey/?share=twitter Wendy, I am grateful to you for:
- Taking the time to improve our relationship during your chief year. I had an incredibly rough time with your year-mate, and I've started trying to emulate your kindness and thoughtfulness with my juniors. I hope to be as good of a chief as you were.
- Specifically those phone calls you made to me at the end of each day. At first, they sort of weirded me out because I couldn't figure out why you would call me just to ask me how my cases went and if I learned anything that day. Then I figured maybe you just cared and you were trying to get to know me better.
- Your moral support in the break up recently. You’ve taken on many roles for me including being a big sister, and I couldn't ask for anyone better to look to for advice. Except for the time you almost made me do the dumbest thing I possibly could've done - propose. *facepalm*
- All of your advice about starting up a practice. I'm sure my future success will depend heavily on the mistakes you help me avoid.
- Walking with me in Christ. I realize having Brothers and Sisters help keep me accountable will be one of the most important things in life. Thank you for being there with me.