buy prednisone canada Ray and Sylvia, I am grateful to you for…
- Showing me the kind of parents I want to be like for my kids. I grew up in a broken home, so I never knew what it was like to be around parents who loved each other unconditionally.
- Giving me a good example of how I want to raise my kids later on. I thought I only wanted successful careers for them before, but you have two wonderful daughters that love God. Unfortunately, I only took the time to know one well enough, but I can say that she's the most Christlike person I've ever met.
- Sylvia: having faith in me and praying for me unconditionally through my journey.
- Ray: for engaging me and opening my eyes to a whole new perspective. It's a rare person in my life that has had both the patience and the endurance to do it.
- Being great examples of what it means to engage and connect in the spiritual community. It motivates me to find my calling and bring value to other people's lives.