http://questionreality.org/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://questionreality.org/the-absence-of-political-objectivity-today/ Lucy, I am grateful to you for:
- Always remembering every crazy little detail about my life. I know you have a crazy good memory, but it always made me feel extra special when you brought up things that I didn't even remember telling you.
- Having telekinetic powers. We always seem to think about each other randomly, and I'm glad we've continued to keep reaching out to each other through all of these years.
- Giving me a shoulder to lean on. You've always been by my side when I needed a friend over the past more than half a decade, and you've always helped me heal during my darkest times.
- Standing with me in my walk… even when I was still crawling. I didn't know I would get there. I get the feeling that you knew I would at some point, but you just didn't know when. Still you stuck with me like a true friend would.
- Sharing the ups and downs of my life. I never expected you to be a lifelong friend when we were together on modern. In fact, you were always missing if I remember correctly, but somehow God brought us here together.
go to site I hope we stay friends for a very, very long time.