Cynthia, I am grateful to you for:
- Always stimulating me intellectually. We may not see eye to eye on everything, but it's nice to know that I have someone that I can spar with intellectually and always be friends with again no matter what at the end of the day.
- Taking the time to check on me. I was never really good at fellowship before I became Christian, but you cared for me the way the best of them should, and I will do my best to be the same for you.
- Sharing your life with me. It feels amazing to have someone I can share a lot of life milestones with as well as other intimate details of my life. I'm glad you trust me with the same.
- Helping me become a better person. You don't deal with shit from other people, and you expect the best from me always. I love looking back and seeing how far we've grown side by side.
- Never giving up on me. Knowing someone has always had my back even though they know some of my darkest secrets is one of the rare treasures of life. I've felt like you've always looked for the best in me even when I didn't necessarily see it for myself.
Thank you for being an amazing person in my life.