http://christianeggertviolins.com/catalog/view?slug=Xalatan Allen, I am grateful to you for:
- Being an amazingly giving person. Every time I am around, I always see you give to your friends without asking for anything in return.
- Being a friend to me through Julie's and my relationship and breakup. You've been probably the only real friend of hers who has stuck with me through it all, and that says a lot about you.
- Being a good listener. Your patient ears have helped keep me on the straight and narrow as I navigate my life's path with God.
- Taking care of Julie. I'm glad she's surrounded by some of the best people in the world, and I'm glad you're one of them. I want the best for her, and I know you'll always have her best interests at heart as well.
- Being a brother in Christ. I'm glad we can talk about Christianity, and I hope to build that fellowship with you much stronger in a small group one day.